Cigna is helping solve the mental health epidemic in America.
We continue to closely monitor the 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and our top priority is the safety and service of our customers, clients, employees and partners. We are encouraging everyone to follow the guidance provided by local health authorities, the World Health Organization and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. We have also put together resources, information, and helpful links to keep you up-to-date and informed. Find out more in our Coronavirus Resource Center.
Cigna is taking a number of important actions to help protect against the spread of the virus. We are:
- Waiving customer cost-sharing for COVID-19 testing and office visits related to testing through May 31, 2020;
- Waiving customer cost-sharing for telehealth screenings for COVID-19 through May 31, 2020;
- Making it easier for customers to be treated virtually for routine medical examinations by in-network physicians;
- Providing free home delivery of up to 90-day supplies for Rx maintenance medications available through the Express Scripts Pharmacy and 24/7 access to pharmacists; and,
- Offering supportive resources for customers, clients and communities for managing anxiety and improving resiliency.
We are actively communicating, guiding and providing support to our colleagues in the United States and around the world. Taking a community-by-community approach, we are providing our team members with flexible work settings and schedules. Additionally, we are increasing awareness on health guidelines and travel restrictions to minimize exposure and keep people as safe as possible.
For more information, please read our most recent press release. We will continue to provide regular updates as the situation develops.